Sometimes, we should express our rare kindness to other people because it might make us happier in our life. Let me share some tips that may improve another’s life in small:
- Pay for the coffee, toll or other small purchase of the person in line behind you.
- Allow someone with only a few groceries to go in front of you
- Share your umbrella with someone who is without one
- Help an older person up the stairs
- Walk your friend’s pet if he or she is busy or ill.
- Tip well
- find a senior to connect with in your community
- Send a friend an unexpected card to show you’re thinking of her or him.
Till then, good luck!